Aftercare support and placement is a vital next step after rehab treatment. Without it, your loved one or employee is much more likely to relapse.
Here’s how Turning Point help’s you:
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction or mental health Recovery Placement in Therapeutic Placement (IECA): Ages 12-25, and Ages 26 and over.
- Educational Consulting for Theraputic and Mental Health Young adults (IECA): Ages 12-25
- Placement in early stages of recovery: Aftercare placement in wilderness theraputic programs, Intensive Outpatient Servies, sober livings, boarding schools, sober dorms and sober college options.
- Choice of sober colleges, sober living, or sober coaching prepared before departing rehab.
- Aftercare placemment in an Intensive Outpatioent Program, a Partial Hospitializtion Program, or an on-line post-treatment program.
- Turning Point Counselors will plan with your child or employees, local psychiatrist, psychologist, and family counselor to ensure team work and cooperation in aftercare planning.